Saturday, July 13, 2013

VBS at Christ Church!

So this past week I was helping out at my new church with their annual vacation bible school coming up with games and energy relieving activities. During my first month in Havana I will also be working at summer camps so this was a good warm up for that.
The chapel was transformed for this week of camp. 

This was by far my favorite game.




The goal was to teach team work, and it worked for the most part. 

Some singing

 The relay race champions, the 1st and 2nd graders. 

Shout out to Aly, my fellow game mastermind that kept it interesting for everyone the whole week.

Leaving for Cuba in a week! So shoot me an email and lets chat before I leave. Join me on this journey to the forbidden fruit of the Caribbean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment