Sunday, July 21, 2013

Adios!

So today being my last day in the US I am filled with many mixed feelings, mostly those of excitement, anxiety, and positivity. Today I was commissioned as an official representative of the Episcopal Church in Cuba. These are some picture from today at church...




Tomorrow I start my adventure. I will be posting updates through this blog as often as I can. The internet will be one factor that I will need to tackle once I am in Cuba (Internet is a costly and complicated luxury on the island.) So for this blog to be successful I need your feedback throughout the year. Leave a comment! Let me know what you guys want to see. More pictures? More stories? More random Pendleton stories? You all are as much of a part of this trip as I am so your participation and communication is essential. Next blog post will be made from Cuba! So subscribe and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment