Sunday, March 9, 2014

Christmas in March: A look back at the Pageant


Though we are March and in Lent, I have wanted to spread out my posts over the course of some months. So here is a look into my Cuban Christmas.  I will let the pictures speak for themselves in this post but the annual Christmas pageant takes place Christmas Eve starting at 9:30 PM and ending close to 1 AM.



A dancing angel
Keeping guard of baby Jesus next to the stables
(which I had the chance to design)

It was good to see that so many people came
out to participate in this celebration

Yohandy working the lighting


The music group singing Christmas carols

The three kings

Presenting the gifts

More singing

A full house. Over 150 people came for the celebration

The two people to the far right are the two daughters of my 
host here in Cuba, the Rev. Aurelio de la Paz








No comments:

Post a Comment